*the app doesn’t open ->don’t panic!
❖ An user-friendly way to produce PDFs
VipRiser is extensible virtual PDF printer
Its main purpose is to produce a PDF from any application that can print and optionally pass it to any workflow that may follow afterwards. Although the purpose is very similar to other solutions out there, it offers some unique features that others do not.
- User-friendly user interface
- Fully customisable using Automator plugins
- Supports AppleScript scripting
- Can be called from other Automator workflows
- Sending PDFs directly to iTunes, DropBox or Kindle
What makes it different from the others
OS X built-in PDF services:
- prints from any application, including those not supporting PDF servers, namely Adobe products
- shareable over the network
❖ supports Yosemite OS X 10.10
- provides user-friendly user interface
- integrates with Automator workflows for post-processing