[[ download VipRiser ]]
An user-friendly way to produce PDFs
VipRiser is extensible virtual PDF printer.
Its main purpose is to produce a PDF from any application that can print and trigger a workflow that may follow afterwards. Although the purpose is very similar to other solutions out there, it offers some unique features that others do not.
- User-friendly user interface
- Automator plugins
- Supports AppleScript scripting
- Can be called from other Automator workflows
- PDFs can be sent directly to iTunes, DropBox or Kindle
What makes it different from other PDF printers/solutions
OS X built-in PDF services:
- not all application support PDF services, namely Adobe products
- it is not possible to ‘share’ PDF service as it would be with a printer
- driver only, it doesn’t provide user-friendly user interface
- it cannot call Automator scripts for post processing (easily)